Band camp is next week and with schedules from 8-12, 1-5, and 6-9, I have a feeling I won’t get around to posting too much. Maybe a couple here or there.
But besides that, I was super excited to get to post this today (thank god i had the camera last night). I fetched the idea from a little thing called Pinterest which lead me here which is one of the original DIY’s for this project! I loved how it looked (besides the black ribbon) and I’ve been seeing a lot of these around so I decided to give it a whirl.
I used some green ribbon I bought at Wal Mart, pearls in all different sizes that I’ve collected, standard sewing floss and a needle.
I think if I were to do it again, I would want to use a dark red ribbon but the green is perfect for a spring piece. Tell me what you think! – Hannah <3