Woah. It’s been almost 12 months since I last updated this. Time to brush off some of the dust and revamp this whole blog!
As for an update, in the past year:
- I’ve passed sophomore year of high school with a lovely 4.1.
- I turned 16 on February 19th and got a Jeep!
- I went to Florida and marched with my band on Main Street USA!
- I traveled to the wonderful world that is the UK and enjoyed Ireland, Scotland, and England.
- I had a fantastic track season.
- I moved!
- My kitty passed away. :(
- I bought myself a Canon Powershot Sx500 IS.
That’s pretty much everything major. But I’m ready to tackle blogging, school, band, homework, family, and a social life! :)
I’ll be uploading some fun new jewelry soon enough! For now, enjoy my super cute photo session in a super cute outfit taken by my amazing sister, Michaela!
My black, a-line skirt is a Mossimo – $5 on sale at Target. The blouse is a gray and white v-neck, also from Mossimo at Target, although I bought it for full price, $10. My shoes, you can find in an older post here. My fantastic orange cat sunglasses were on sale at Earthbound Trading Co. buy one get one free. Two pairs of sunglasses for 5 bucks! What a steal!
Tell me about your summer adventures and what lays ahead in your fall plans!
Remember to share with friends and family! <3